New York Times Bestselling Author
October 2014 | Volume 5 | Number 3 | www.robertdugoni.com
The #1 Amazon Best Seller - My Sister's Grave
FOUR NORTHWEST SIGNINGS!
I'm excited to announce four northwest book signings to launch My Sister's Grave, and to let you know that pre-sales have already made My Sister's Grave a #1 Amazon Bestseller.
I'll be signing at three terrific Northwest Independent Bookstores: Kirkland Parkplace Books,Third Place Books and the University Bookstore in Bellevue. In addition, I'll once again be signing at The Tin Room Bar & Restaurant in Burien, this time with live music! The dates and times are set forth below. I hope to see you.
November 5: Kirkland Parkplace Books
Here's What They're Saying About My Sister's Grave
• I read a lot of books. This was one of the best reads and is now listed as one of my favorite books.... only regret is that I can't give My Sister's Grave more stars.
• One of the best legal murder mysteries I have read in years. It speaks to the heart and mind. "My Sister's Grave" is a winner.
• This one was so hard to put down. I loved every bit of it. I hope to read more by this author. A page turner extraordinaire, My Sister's Grave has one twist after another as the story weaves from past to present to past again. Read it from cover to cover on a trans-Atlantic flight!
• I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found that I was totally riveted by the story and the main character, Tracy. The author did a good job at holding my attention throughout the book, and the plot was a continual mystery until the end. Will read more by this author!
• I started this story and a couple hours later my husband said "that must be a good book". I enjoyed it so much that I finished it over a weekend. Writing is clean and clear, characters are people you might meet on a small town sidewalk, and the plot has interesting twists... I had never read works by this author before this one; I will be looking for others!
CONNECT WITH ME!
I truly enjoy connecting with my fans. You can find me on many social media platforms. Make sure to follow me as I release freebies, new book announcements, pictures, book signings, videos and writing workshops via social. Of course, you can also check out my website for everything that is going on.